Beautiful Frozen Soap Bubbles

I didn't know frozen soap bubbles was a thing until I saw photos on Pixabay. I was immediately drawn to them. They are like little pieces of art.

Have you ever done this yourself, those of you who live in snow country? 

Here is a link to one of the best videos I watched. As a bonus, it has the nicest sound track as well. The photo below is just one of several I collected, but isn't it beautiful?!?

If you want to try doing this even in the heat of summer, you can blow bubbles onto a plate that then goes into the freezer. Check out the instructions here. I think the next time DH and I babysit the grandkids, we may give this a shot. 









I hope you enjoyed today's blog!
Have a wonderful day and the best week ever!
Hugs,
Valerie Bosna
     Writing As...
     Caris Roane
     Valerie King
     Eliot Wilde

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Hydrangeas

Bruges Belgium

Tuscany